Basic information: www.statistics.sk
Village on the south - west slopes of the Branisko range below the hills Sľubica and Rajtopiky. First mentioned in documents in 1293. The most important heritage feature is the church of St. John the Baptist dated 1653-54, built on the fundations of an earlier church. Starting - point for several hill-walking routes, and a mass walk from Dúbrava up to Rajtopiky is organized every year. One of the highest-lying villages in Spiš (620 m above sea - level), with an impressive view over the whole Podbranisko area, Spiš Castle, the High and Low Tatras and the Slovakian Ore Mountains. Near the village there is a mineral water spring called "St.Anthony´sSpring". The surrouding forests are ritch in wildlife, and also very popular with mushroomers. The peaceful atmosphere is ideal for walking and relaxing.