Mayor: Mgr. Peter Pitoňák
Address: Gasparovec 107, 053 05 Granc - Petrovce
Phone: 053/4596397, 0905564746
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Basic information: www.statistics.sk
This originated from the joining of two villages, Petrovce and Granč, first mentioned in documents in 1292 and 1344 respectively. The most important heritage feature is the Renaissance church of St. Martin dated 1626, and the most valuable pieces in the church are the Renaissance (originally high but now side) altar to St. Martin the Bishop dated 1635, and 17th century bells. A significant native of the village was Štefan Petróczy (1876-1957), one of the pioneers of helicopters construction, who was born in the 18th century late-Baroque Petróczy family residence, which today is the elementary school. In August 2004 the inaugural celebration of "Goral day" is to be held here, marking the 100th anniversary of the arrival of 14 Slovak-Polish families from Ždiar.