Basic information: www.statistics.sk
The village of Lúčka lies on southern slopes of the Levoča Hills in the valley of Lúčanský Brook. It is first mentioned in documents deted 1273, and belonged to the bishop of Spiš until 1848. The most important heritage feature here is the neo-Clasical RC church of the Queen of the Holy Rosary dated 1837. The village architecture has largery preserved its original quality, with features of folk architecture in many buildings.