Basic information: www.statistics.sk
The village of Buglovce is located in a gentle vale to the west of Spiš Castle and Baldovce. The area of present-day Buglovce is first mentioned in writing in a deed of gift issued by King Adalbert IV of Hungary in 1258. The most important building here is the church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, built in the 1920s. Regarding the form of settlement, this is a through-passage, valley-type village, through which a road of local importance leads from east to west.